Willamette Valley is home to more than 600 wineries and that number continues to grow year by year, which can feel overwhelming when planning a wine-tasting trip here. Thankfully, that’s the purpose of Willamette Valley wine tours—taking the guesswork out of where to visit and how to get there. It’s truly the best way to enjoy your time sipping wine and taking in the beautiful sights in the area.
Wine tours can range from self-guided to soaring over the valley in a luxury helicopter and everything in between. For those who enjoy biking there are routes for that, though the most popular option is by a chartered tour van or mini-bus. Many will pick you up right from our Willamette Valley Bed and Breakfast, whisk you away on a lovely day exploring the nearby vineyards, and then bring you back to our Inn safe and sound.
Of course, we’re partial to our biodynamic Bailey Family Wines and our sister label Youngberg Hill, but one of the best things about the Willamette Valley is the community of winemakers, most of whom we feel lucky to call friends. When you stay at our Willamette Valley Bed and Breakfast you’ll have access to both of our wine brands, a front row seat to a working winery, and luxury guest suites to relax and rest your head. Start planning your wine tours and book your lodging today!
Explore these Wine Tours in the Willamette Valley
First things first, as a guest at our luxury Willamette Valley Bed and Breakfast, you’ll want to book your sit down tasting of our newly released Bailey Family Wine vintages paired with cheese and a great lesson on growing and producing wine in this region. Extra perk, Inn guests receive half-off our sit down tastings and complementary tastings of our sister label Youngberg Hill. Next up, head out on your wine tour for the day:
- A Great Oregon Wine Tour: This touring company is owned by a husband and wife team with years of experience in the wine industry and knowledge of the ins and outs of Oregon Wine Country. The full day tour will take by 5 to 7 wineries with a picnic lunch included. Tours can be customized by your interests or allow the guide to pick for you.
- Tesla Custom Wine: Luxury vehicles, vineyard lunches with charcuterie and cheeses, and experienced guides are the key components to the three touring options with Tesla.
- Backcountry Wine Tours: Find a focus on off-the-beaten path and boutique wineries on this tour. The expert guides choose wineries in the distinct growing regions of the Willamette Valley for a diverse tasting. Sit back and take in the scenic views from their luxury passenger vans.
- Insiders Wine Tours: This is the company to go with for your larger group tours, but they can accommodate groups of all sizes in their comfortable cars and vans. For a full day tour, plan on hitting 3-4 wineries for a leisurely day in the valley.
- Black Tie Tours: The owners of this car service are experts in Willamette Valley wine and hospitality (the family owns The Joel Palmer House in Dayton, OR). They’ll pick you up and drop you off right at our B&B and if you’re really into an adventure, check out the Truffle Tours for 1-2 hour hunts.
- A Vineyard Wine Tour: Tour guide and wine expert Debra Kabarsky will take you to four of her favorite wineries. They do it all: pick up, drop off, planning the spots, booking the tastings, and even serve you lunch.
- Tour Devine By Heli: This wine tour will impress just about anyone. Arrive to your tastings in style via luxury helicopters, plus the most amazing panoramic views of the Willamette Valley, vineyards, and mountains. We even offer an add-on special package at our Youngberg Hill Bed and Breakfast for our guests who want to fly high on their wine tours.
Enjoy the View from the Best B&B in Wine Country
Returning to our Inn after a day having one of the best wine tours in the Willamette Valley is a treat and a relief. Hopefully, you’re in the mood for one more glass of wine while you take in the beautiful sunset and get cozy in your private suite. Our guest rooms are all newly renovated with tasteful appointments, luxury baths and showers, and extra comfortable beds. The rooms all have different configurations to accommodate all kinds of getaways.
In the morning, you’ll find us in the kitchen baking and cooking up some of our favorite breakfast dishes, and we’ll deliver it straight to your door with freshly brewed coffee or a mimosa (if it’s that kind of morning!) Come join us at our Willamette Valley Bed and Breakfast for 5-star lodging in the heart of wine country! Book your stay today.